Protect Your Home Inside & Out
The walls of your home are what fortify it against the elements, but they can only do so if your siding is durable and well-installed. High-quality siding not only helps your home withstand heavy winds, rainfall, and whatever else Mother Earth may throw its way – it also protects the interior of your home from moisture, insects, and many other intrusions.
For more than 100 years, the Tacheny family has helped homeowners secure the lasting performance of their homes while also providing the right look and feel, from the street or the front step. We offer a wide variety of siding styles and materials to ensure your home not only fends off harsh conditions – but that it looks good doing it.
Why Choose Tacheny for Your Next Siding Project?
- No-cost design consultation and estimate
- Custom design and high-quality products
- Wide range of styles and materials
- Fast installation from fully licensed, bonded, and insured siding contractors
- 5-year warranties on workmanship
- Lifetime warranties on products
- Storm and hail damage repair
- Insurance claim support
Siding Styles & Materials
High-quality siding doesn’t just look good. It also provides lasting protection for the exterior and interior of your home, withstanding harsh conditions for years beyond installation. Thankfully, Tacheny’s wide range of siding styles and materials offers the best of both worlds, aligning with your aesthetic sensibilities while protecting your home and everything inside it. We carry siding products from some of the industry’s most trusted names, including CertainTeed, Mastic, and Alside.
James Hardie Siding
James Hardie siding is one of the most popular and widely trusted brands in the industry and is extremely resistant to fire, wind, insects, and more. Homeowners have turned to it for years for its beauty, durability, and efficiency.
- Extremely resistant to fire, wind, insects, rot, and more
- Trusted for its beauty, durability, efficiency, and value
- Dozens of styles, colors, and textures to perfectly complement your home
Vinyl siding from Mastic, Exterior Portfolio, or Alside is one of the more affordable options on the market and is available in a wide range of outstanding styles, colors, and finishes, allowing homeowners to save money in the short- and long-term thanks to resistance to wear and tear.
- An affordable option for homeowners
- Insect- and rot-resistant
LP SmartSide Siding
Known for their strength, innovation, and beauty, LP Siding products are durable enough to resist hail and heavy impact damage, providing homeowners with a secure and good-looking siding solution.
- Known for strength, innovation, and beauty
- Durability to resist hail and impact damage
- Manufactured with LP’s proprietary SmartGuard® process that treats all wood fibers with four-component system to protect against moisture, insects, and fungal decay
Insulated Vinyl Siding
Insulated vinyl siding is a great option for homeowners interested in an increased level of privacy, known for its external sound reduction and ability to lower utility costs. Some of our insulated vinyl siding products feature an R-factor as high as 3.0.
- External sound reduction for increased privacy from outside noise
- High wind resistance and ability to lower utility costs
- Available in many styles and colors from Mastic and Alside to suit your home and your tastes
For maximum weather protection without sacrificing on beauty, many homeowners turn to steel siding from EDCO, also trusted for its superior strength, resistance to impacts, and resilience against corrosion and decay.
- Durable construction allows for tighter seams, stronger exteriors, and resistance against water, cracks, warping, and storm damage
- Maximum weather protection without sacrificing beauty
- Maintenance-free with superior strength and resistance to the elements
Cedar siding provides homes with a more traditional look while still looking great and delivering exceptional energy-efficiency. Cedar siding also requires minimal processing and treatment for installation and is also available in pine and redwood Certi-label graded by the Cedar Shake & Shingle Bureau.
- Resistant to damage, pests, and the elements
- Requires minimal treatment for installation
- Biodegradable and a great option for eco-friendly homes
- Natural beauty creates an HOA compliant curb appeal for your home
Known for being lightweight, efficient, and durable, aluminum siding is an appealing option for harsher climates with extreme temperatures. Tacheny offers aluminum siding in a number of baked-on finishes with optional wood grain texture.
- Appealing for harsher climates with extreme temperatures
- Available in a number of baked-on finishes with optional wood grain texture from Ply Gem, Alcoa, Mastic, Variform, and Alsco
- Resistant to swelling, rotting, and growth of mildew
For homes looking to enjoy the appearance and insulating properties of certain materials like wood without worrying about rot or insects, composite siding is an ideal choice, also offering water-repelling construction perfect for high-moisture areas.
- Water-repelling construction for high-moisture areas
- Maintenance-free upkeep
- Customization options based on color, finish, texture, and style from DaVinci and ProVia
Fiber Cement Siding
Fiber cement siding from James Hardie is trusted by homeowners for its resistance to fire and its high wind tolerance, in addition to being able to withstand extreme climates without peeling, warping, or rotting.
- High wind tolerance
- Capable of withstanding extreme climates without peeling, warping, or rotting
- Wood-look without the maintenance
Insulated siding efficiently keeps homes comfortable and provides extra protection against the changing of the seasons, typically boasting an impressive R-factor of 2.0 to 3.0.
- Efficiently protects homes against dramatic weather changes
- Typically boasts an R-factor of 2.0 to 3.0
- Available in wide range of gorgeous styles and resilient materials
15% Off Replacement Roof & Siding
Take advantage of 15% OFF when you replace either your roof, siding, or both!
- Cannot be used for insurance restoration projects
- Cannot be applied to existing or past jobs
- Must be mentioned at time of appointment
- Offer does not double if both products are purchased
Let’s Get to Work
Ready to get started? Contact us today to start talking to an experienced member of the Tacheny team. You’re closer than you think to creating a beautiful, long-lasting exterior for your home.